Please use this package to explore WLP's resources related to Equality in the Family. This package includes:
- WLP's documentary Equality: It's All in the Family
- A film screening guide
- WLP's anthology Feminist Advocacy, Family Law, and Violence Against Women: International Perspectives
- Event recordings
- A topical interview
- Infographics to share on social media
- Examples of family laws in Iran and Morocco (please see our Corpus of Laws for more examples)
- Iranian Women's One Million Signatures Campaign for Equality: The Inside Story
Read more about WLP's efforts to reform family laws here.
This research anthology uses case studies from around the world and interviews with prominent women's rights activists to provide a complex
As part of WLP’s global Equality Starts in the Family campaign and advocacy activities on the 2019 Day of Families as part of the Equality
WLP launched Feminist Advocacy, Family Law and Violence against Women: International Perspectives, on November 1, 2018 in conjunction with
An advocacy tool on family law in the Maghreb, with data-driven religious, human rights, sociological, and legal arguments for reform.
Prominent Jordanian lawyer and women's rights activist Asma Khader of WLP Jordan/Sisterhood is Global Institute/Jordan (SIGI/J) discusses
WLP convenes a panel discussion on Family Law during their CSW60 event, Family Law and Violence: Reports from the Field. Activists from
Iranian Women's One Million Signatures Campaign for Equality: The Inside Story (Translation Series) (book, English)Published:
This book details the history, strategies, and goals of the historic One Million Signatures campaign for women’s equality in Iran.