Current and Past Donors and Fundraising Networks:
Since 2000, WLP's work has been made possible by the generous support of individual donors and the following organizations:
- Catalogue for Philanthropy
- Channel Foundation
- Combined Federal Campaign
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs - MDG3 Fund
- Fetzer Institute
- Ford Foundation
- Global Affairs Canada Peace and Stabilization Operations Program
- Global Fund for Women
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
- Libra Foundation
- Margaret Knowles Schink Trust
- National Endowment for Democracy
- New Field Foundation
- Oxfam Novib
- Shaler Adams Foundation
- Sigrid Rausing Trust
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- UNIFEM (now UN Women)
- United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF)
Awards and Recognition
WLP's commitment to sustainability and transparency has earned high praise from industry evaluators.
WLP is an international, non-governmental organization (NGO) in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
Commitment to Donor Privacy
WLP will not sell, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by Women's Learning Partnership, both online and offline, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
View our Annual Financial Statements and 990s here.