18 Mar, 2021
- Awaiting Confirmation
This year you can attend WLP’s CSW65 parallel events from anywhere in the world. The United Nation’s 65th Commission on the Status of Women will be held virtually and we invite you to attend events hosted by WLP and our partners on a range of issues impacting women's human rights.
How to join the events:
1) Registering as an NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum Advocate.
- You must have a free profile to register for parallel events. Register Here.
- NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum will email your login details to create your advocate profile.
- Once logged in, reserve your spot on the NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum event pages
- Root Causes of Women’s Economic Inequality: Discriminatory Family Laws - Click Here
- "Amman Principles" for the National Mechanisms for Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment - Click Here
- Women's Rights in Morocco 25+1 Years after Beijing - Click Here
- Amplifying Women’s Voices in Peacebuilding Processes - Click Here
- Social Protection for Vulnerable Women during Crisis - Click Here
- On the day of the meeting, the Zoom link to the event will be emailed to you and available via the NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum event pages.
2) Mark the event date and time on your calendar and join us on Facebook Live.