A GLOBAL ADVOCACY CAMPAIGN TO REFORM DISCRIMINATORY LAWS AND PRACTICES
Ways to Get Involved
- Learn about discriminatory family laws. Watch and share our documentary, Equality: It's All in the Family, to understand the scope of the issue.
- Educate others. Host a film screening of the documentary at your school or workplace. Or, use additional tools and resources available in WLP’s online Learning Center to host workshops or discussions.
- Tell your story. Use social media to raise awareness of why we need #Genderequalityinfamily!
- We need #genderequalityinfamily because my daughter deserves all the same rights as my son.
- To achieve gender equality in education, work, and politics, we first need #genderequalityinfamily.
- #Genderequalityinfamily means that women are entitled to the same rights as men when it comes to inheritance, divorce, and citizenship.
- Stay up to date. Sign up to get alerts and actions in your inbox.
This campaign is part of WLP's research-based advocacy project, Family Law Reform to Challenge Gender-Based Violence, supported by the International Development Research Centre.